Car Mechanics magazine
Car Mechanics magazine is packed with essential advice on maintaining and repairing popular makes and models. It's an invaluable motoring resource that appeals to both the DIY car enthusiast at home and the more experienced motor trade professional.
Car Mechanics was launched in April 1958 and has been continuously published monthly since, saving our readers time and money for nearly 60 years.
Car Mechanics covers vehicles from 3 years old to 30 years old, as well as looking at the whole motoring spectrum.
in the latest issue
NEXT ISSUE MARCH 2017 on sale from FEBRuary 16, 2017
- Investigating single-clutch automated transmissions
- Private parking ticket legalities
- Mazda MX-5 rear brake replacement
- Audi TT full stripdown
- Project BMW 118d valve clean
- Project Prius steering rack rebuild
- Ford C-MAX 2.0 TDCi diagnostics
- Citroën Berlingo buying guide
- Nissan 350Z coupé parts prices
- MINI Cooper S DIY servicing