Car Mechanics magazine
Car Mechanics magazine is packed with essential advice on maintaining and repairing popular makes and models. It's an invaluable motoring resource that appeals to both the DIY car enthusiast at home and the more experienced motor trade professional.
Car Mechanics was launched in April 1958 and has been continuously published monthly since, saving our readers time and money for nearly 60 years.
Car Mechanics covers vehicles from 3 years old to 30 years old, as well as looking at the whole motoring spectrum.
in the latest issue
NEXT ISSUE JULY 2017 on sale from JUNE 15, 2017
- Your guide to high-pressure common-rail diesel technology
- History of the manual gearbox
- Exterior bodywork valeting products
- Bleeding brake disaster
- Peugeot 206 HDi clutch change
- Honda Jazz buying guide
- Morgan parts prices
- Ford Transit Connect DIY servicing
- Fiat 500L MultiJet diagnostics