Car Mechanics magazine
Car Mechanics magazine is packed with essential advice on maintaining and repairing popular makes and models. It's an invaluable motoring resource that appeals to both the DIY car enthusiast at home and the more experienced motor trade professional.
Car Mechanics was launched in April 1958 and has been continuously published monthly since, saving our readers time and money for nearly 60 years.
Car Mechanics covers vehicles from 3 years old to 30 years old, as well as looking at the whole motoring spectrum.
in the latest issue
NEXT ISSUE May 2017 on sale from april 20, 2017
- Everything you need to know about superchargers
- Citroën C2 clutch change
- How to avoid online scams
- Renewing gas struts
- Ford EcoBoost diagnostics
- Subaru Forester buying guide
- Volvo V50 parts prices
- Audi A4 2.0 TDI DIY servicing
- Project BMW 118d damper renewal
- Project Toyota Prius respray