Car Mechanics magazine
Car Mechanics magazine is packed with essential advice on maintaining and repairing popular makes and models. It's an invaluable motoring resource that appeals to both the DIY car enthusiast at home and the more experienced motor trade professional.
Car Mechanics was launched in April 1958 and has been continuously published monthly since, saving our readers time and money for nearly 60 years.
Car Mechanics covers vehicles from 3 years old to 30 years old, as well as looking at the whole motoring spectrum.
in the latest issue
NEXT ISSUE AUGUST 2018 on sale from JULY 19, 2018
- Repairing air-conditioning systems
- Product Test: mechanics' gloves
- Daewoo Matiz timing belt change
- Hyundai i20 DIY service
- Fiat 500 buying guide
- Toyota Prius 1.5 electronic diagnostics
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class parts finder
- Build a perfect garage: fitting electrics
- Vauxhall Insignia project engine refit