Car Mechanics magazine
Car Mechanics magazine is packed with essential advice on maintaining and repairing popular makes and models. It's an invaluable motoring resource that appeals to both the DIY car enthusiast at home and the more experienced motor trade professional.
Car Mechanics was launched in April 1958 and has been continuously published monthly since, saving our readers time and money for nearly 60 years.
Car Mechanics covers vehicles from 3 years old to 30 years old, as well as looking at the whole motoring spectrum.
in the latest issue
NEXT ISSUE APRIL 2018 on sale from MARCH 15, 2018
Special bumper 60th Anniversary issue looking at the most influential cars, engines, technical achievements and nostalgic moments from the past six decades
- Introducing our new Ford Fiesta project
- Excavating a home inspection pit
- Underbonnet lighting and worklamps on test
- Skoda Octavia buying guide
- Renaultsport Clio 197/200 parts prices
- 1958 Austin A35 DIY servicing
- Honda Civic 1.6 diesel diagnostics
- Celebrating the Nissan electric van
- History of Citroën's oleopneumatic suspension
- Cummins Railton bespoke build
- Kit cars for less than £15k