Car Mechanics magazine
Car Mechanics magazine is packed with essential advice on maintaining and repairing popular makes and models. It's an invaluable motoring resource that appeals to both the DIY car enthusiast at home and the more experienced motor trade professional.
Car Mechanics was launched in April 1958 and has been continuously published monthly since, saving our readers time and money for nearly 60 years.
Car Mechanics covers vehicles from 3 years old to 30 years old, as well as looking at the whole motoring spectrum.
in the latest issue
NEXT ISSUE OCTOBER 2018 on sale from SEPTEMBER 20, 2018
- Understanding modern diagnostics
- Replacing wheel bearings
- New VW Golf T FSI GTI project
- BMW E36 radiator swap
- Alfa Romeo Mito buying guide
- Land Rover Discovery V6 electronic diagnostics
- Skoda Superb MkII parts finder
- Jaguar X-TYPE V6 service guide
- Choosing tools and equipment for the perfect garage
- How ignition systems have evolved
- Health and safety in the workshop