Car Mechanics magazine
Car Mechanics magazine is packed with essential advice on maintaining and repairing popular makes and models. It's an invaluable motoring resource that appeals to both the DIY car enthusiast at home and the more experienced motor trade professional.
Car Mechanics was launched in April 1958 and has been continuously published monthly since, saving our readers time and money for nearly 60 years.
Car Mechanics covers vehicles from 3 years old to 30 years old, as well as looking at the whole motoring spectrum.
in the latest issue
NEXT ISSUE JANUARY 2018 on sale from DECEMBER 21, 2017
- How to service a modern car at home
- Jaguar brake servo swap
- Project Peugeot 207 CC gets new brakes
- Land Rover Discovery ABS shuttle valve replacement
- Suzuki Jimny buying guide
- Skoda Roomster parts prices
- MGF & TF DIY servicing
- BMW 1-Series 2.0 petrol diagnostics
- NEC Classic Car Show and Mechanex exhibition reports