Car Mechanics magazine
Car Mechanics magazine is packed with essential advice on maintaining and repairing popular makes and models. It's an invaluable motoring resource that appeals to both the DIY car enthusiast at home and the more experienced motor trade professional.
Car Mechanics was launched in April 1958 and has been continuously published monthly since, saving our readers time and money for nearly 60 years.
Car Mechanics covers vehicles from 3 years old to 30 years old, as well as looking at the whole motoring spectrum.
in the latest issue
NEXT ISSUE MAY 2018 on sale from APRIL 19, 2018
- Working on propshafts and driveshafts
- Overhauling power steering pumps
- Nissan Micra K12 clutch renewal
- Project Ford Fiesta 1.25 cambelt
- Kia Sportage buying guide
- Hyundai Coupé III parts prices
- Audi Q5 3.0 TDI servicing
- Vauxhall Astra 1.6 diagnostics
- CM Visit: CTEK