Car Mechanics magazine
Car Mechanics magazine is packed with essential advice on maintaining and repairing popular makes and models. It's an invaluable motoring resource that appeals to both the DIY car enthusiast at home and the more experienced motor trade professional.
Car Mechanics was launched in April 1958 and has been continuously published monthly since, saving our readers time and money for nearly 60 years.
Car Mechanics covers vehicles from 3 years old to 30 years old, as well as looking at the whole motoring spectrum.
in the latest issue
NEXT ISSUE SEPTEMBER 2018 on sale from AUGUST 16, 2018
- Investigating modern oils and lubricants
- Making rear sill repairs
- Peugeot 207 1.4 clutch change change
- BMW 120D DIY service
- Hyundai i10 buying guide
- Rover 25 1.6 electronic diagnostics
- Renault Twingo parts finder
- New developments in fuel saving technology
- Aquaplaning warning system